The blue verification badge lets people know that a Page or profile of public interest is authentic. Facebook apply the blue verification badge to eligible brands, media organizations and public figures. Eligibility for the blue verification badge is based on a variety of factors, such as account completeness, policy compliance and public interest. If your account…Read Full Article
- Some Facts About Internet
- Digital Marketing Course in Lucknow for the students from neighboring cities
- Google Marketing Live broadcast on May 14th: register today.
- How do “Brands, Media Organizations and Public Figures” request a blue verification badge on Facebook?
- Introducing “recommended columns” in Google Ads